I was at UnPluggd earlier today and it was a mind blowing experience. The best of the sessions was probably conducted by @vishalgondal. His ten commandments summed up his great talk:
- Thou shall have balls and not business-plans
- Thou shall develop relationships and not transactions
- Thou shall focus on real pain-points
- Thou shall be number 1 or 2
- Thou shall focus on 20%
- Thou shall avoid MBAs and spreadsheet-makers
- Thou shall celebrate failures and enjoy your journey
- Thou shall not want to sell
- Thou shall stay fit
- Thou shall win with … passion.
There are a lot of anecdotes told throughout the day and great people that I met. But those are for another day.